Monday, October 7, 2013

“My Experience So Far at
HPIAM”

       My time at HPIAM has been great. Due to the fact that most of teachers are great and they also don’t give up on you as other teachers in other schools. Also the staff in this school is great. Whenever you need help. You need help you could ask them and they will try to help you. Also the link crew is the same because if you have a problem with math or any other subject. You can go up to them and ask them for help. Most of the classes I have here in HPIAM are great. Just some of the classes I have I dislike are because they either don’t teach to the students or they just give packets of work for you to work on throughout the whole period. The principle of HPIAM, Mr. C, is a very great principle because he actually cares about these schools students not as other principles that they just become principles for the money. I enjoy the food here but some of the foods I eat either don’t taste good or the amount of food is too little. The physical education teachers are also great here because they actually have a conversation with you about what we are going to do throughout the year. They also make the students exercise which is great because most of the teachers in other schools will either let you be or just make the students run the whole period. My teachers are awesome because they actually teach the students about the topic. One of my favorite classes is physical education because my teacher is funny and he makes us play different styles of games. After all my time here at HPIAM has been great though I still wonder how it would have been I another school.

No comments:

Post a Comment