Monday, April 28, 2014

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!
Student Success Statement
"He who walks with
the wise grows wise,
but a companion of
fools suffers harm."
What this quote means that is you have friends with the wrong people, you will end up in the place. I agree with this quote  because I have seen this happen to some people that I know. Sometimes they would end up in the wrong place or with the wrong people. By the end they become a way different person and their personality changes a lot. The friends that I have I think are right for me. Because it's not like other people where they think they are friends. But the only thing they do is insult each other and or insult others as a group. Same goes to relationships. Either the partner has bad friends or is the bad fv 

No comments:

Post a Comment